Unless things are spiraling out of control, you don’t always relate spirals to work. Eaton’s Aeroquip FC500 X-FLEX hose just might change your mind.
The Eaton Aeroquip FC500 hose incorporates the most current technology in coverings and compounds with the addition of reinforcing spiral wire to make a most excellent high-pressure spiral hose. While the hose is very strong it is also very flexible with a 46% improvement in force-to-bend. When a hydraulic hose is not flexible, it can be like wrestling an anaconda which is not really something you want to do on a good day.
- Meets 5,100 PSI working pressure in all sizes.
- 1/2 SAE minimum bend radius in sizes -12 through -24.
- DURA-TUFF cover.
- Exceeds SAE 100R13 performance.
- Easy to plumb and replace hose assemblies.
- Longer life in abrasive environments.
- Mine Safety and Health Administration approved.
Want to know more? Well give us a call at 800-6RUBBER (800-678-2237) to talk more about this incredible hose.
For more information, see Eaton Aeroquip FC500.