Tiger-Flex has always carried an incredible line of thermoplastic hoses. The VOLT Series is yet another. See for yourself. Here is some information and a downloadable brochure. Voltbuster Brochure
Heavy Duty Food Grade
Static Dissipative Polyurethane
Material Handling Hose
Construction: Static dissipative polyurethane
tube, static dissipative rigid PVC helix and
Service Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to 150°F
Benefits and Advantages
- Superior Static Protection! – Static dissipative
polyurethane tube, static dissipative PVC helix and stainless
steel grounding wire work together to provide superior static
- Food Grade Materials – Hose tube complies with FDA(05)
requirements. Grounding wire embedded in external helix to
prevent material contamination.
- Extra Thick Abrasion Resistant Single-Ply Polyurethane
Tube – Provides for longer hose life and lower operating costs
versus rubber or PVC hoses.
- Transparent Construction – “See-the-flow”. Allows for
visual confirmation of material flow.
- “Cold-Flex” Materials – Hose remains flexible in sub-zero
- Easy Slide Helix – Rigid helix design protects hose tube from
wear; allows hose to slide easily over rough surfaces. Easy to
- Bulk truck and railcar unloading
- Fly ash collection
- Food grade material handling –
heavy duty abrasive
- Material handling – heavy duty abrasive
- Milling machine scrap recovery
- Pharmaceutical product transfer
- Plastic processing equipment
- Pneumatic conveying equipment
Like I said, this is a great hose if you need the protection from static.