Specialty fuels and oils are being created all the time and Eaton is stepping up to create hoses for those specialized needs. Take a look at the Eaton GH100 ESP hose for biodiesel and high temperature synthetic oils.
So why should you consider the Eaton GH100? Here’s why:
- It works with soy (SME) and rapeseed (RME) fuel blends.
- Our hose is good for everything from tank-to-tank transfers as well as on road or off-road applications.
- Extended hose life for synthetic oils that extend the time between oil changes.
- One hose for many fuels.
- Braided polyester hose cover.
- Standard hose ends.
- The hoses can withstand temperatures as low as -40°C to as high as 150°C.
If those aren’t good enough reasons, the best reason is that we carry the GH100 ESP hoses at Rubber & Specialties. Call us at 800-6RUBBER (800-678-2237) and let’s talk about what you need and what we can do for you.