Dixon products are some of the best in the industry and that’s why we carry them at Rubber & Specialties. To help you use your product safely and efficiently, here are some tips:
- Make sure you select the right equipment for the job and select equipment meant to work together.
- Review manufacturer’s specifications to make sure you are using the equipment as designed by the manufacturer.
- Inspect hose assemblies regularly.
- Test hose assemblies using specifications from the Association for Rubber Products Manufacturers (ARPM). You can find specifications at ARPMINC.com.
- Use the safety devices that come with the equipment and use extra safety devices like safety clips and safety cables.
For more information about Dixon inside air products like couplings, blow guns, hoses, gauges, and more, call us. Our number is 800-6RUBBER (800-678-2237). We can help you evaluate your needs find the right equipment.