Our heavy duty belts are designed and compounded to provide the longest service life for most bulk haulage operating environments in the energy industry. We offer distributors and OEMs a well-stocked inventory of over 50 cover thicknesses and compounds.
HEAVY DUTY COVER COMPOUNDS:
* STANDARD – High tensile SBR/Natural rubber blends for abrasion and cut resistance. Standard meets all criteria for RMA Grade II. This is the most widely used compound providing long life at an economical cost. Sand, gravel, limestone, coal, and ore are readily conveyed with standard covers.
* GRADE 1 – A premium cut & gouge resistant compound designed for the most severe service. Excellent for glass cullet, trap rock, sharp metals, and granite.
* MOR – Medium oil resistant for wood chips and whole grains. Resistant to light traces of oils and terpenes. Used extensively in the lumber industry.
* FLAME RETARDANT / SBR – May be used above ground where fire retardant characteristics are required. Very popular at power plants.
* FLAME RETARDANT / OIL RESISTANT – Excellent for flame retardant applications requiring oil resistance. Recommended for most grain applications. This compound resists deteriorating effects of dust suppression sprays.
* SUPER OIL RESISTANT – Specially compounded for severe oil applications when animal fats or petroleum oils are present. Excellent resistance to the deteriorating effects of kerosene, diesel oil, and most heavy oils.
* HOT ASPHALT – When oil and heat are present, this compound offers excellent resistance to swelling and cracking. Do not use for dry heat. Oil must be present.
* HIGH HEAT RESISTANCE – EPDM covers withstand product temperatures for lumpy material to 400°F (204°C) and continuous baking loads to 300°F (177°C). EPDM cover compounds protect the carcass from heat deterioration. Covers stay flexible when the belt is used within the allowable temperature range.
* SHEET RUBBER – Skirtboard, pure gum, and urethane. Commonly used for gaskets, seals, flaps, and inlet & outlet shoots.
* SINGLE-PLY STRAIGHT-WARP – Beltservice’s premium Grade 1 single-ply heavy duty belts are designed specifically for the toughest conveying applications where low stretch, impact resistant, high-strength belts with excellent load support are required.
CUSTOM CLEATED HEAVY DUTY CHEVRON BELTS
Our production team has 45 years of experience in fabricating heavy duty custom cleated belting. When your end user customer needs cleated belting, we have the inventory and expertise to supply you with a quality product at a competitive price with excellent delivery.
* Over 100 custom chevron cleat patterns are available.
* Designed to carry wet or loose materials up inclines.
* Fully molded chevrons are made open in the center for drainage with some closed patterns also available.
* Cleats can be furnished indented from the edge, notched for toughing idlers or curved pans, made with cut-outs, or cut down to intermediate heights.
For application information, product literature, or assistance with a heavy duty black belt quotation, contact your nearest branch location or call 800-6-RUBBER. If you prefer to send an e-mail inquiry to us CLICK HERE.